FlexLink is a world-class factory automation expert. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, automated solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs. For more than 35 years, our solutions have enabled manufacturers, machine providers and system integrators to take control of production efficiency.
FlexLink serves a wide customer base, ranging from local producers to global corporations, and from end-users to machine manufacturers.
We are a leading provider of high-end solutions to manufacturing industries such as: food, beverages, personal care, healthcare, automotive and electronics.
Customers are served through our own operational units in 30 countries and a global network of Strategic Partners. The partner network has been an important strategic element of FlexLink’s business model since the start in 1980, enabling the company to enhance efficiency at factories in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- 840 employees
- 30% of employees are women
- 50% have a university degree
- Operating units in 30 countries
- Partner network in more than 60 countries
- More than 8000 installations worldwide; many for leading brands within FMCG, healthcare, automotive and electronics.