FlexLink is a world-class factory automation expert. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, automated solutions to produce goods smarter, safer, and at lower operating costs. For more than 35 years, our solutions have enabled manufacturers, machine providers, and system integrators to take control of production efficiency.
FlexLink serves a broad customer base, ranging from local producers to global corporations, and from end-users to machine manufacturers.
We are a leading provider of high-end solutions to manufacturing industries such as food, beverages, personal care, healthcare, automotive, and electronics.
We serve customers through our operational units in 27 countries and a global network of Strategic Partners. The partner network has been an essential strategic element of FlexLink’s business model since the start in 1980, enabling the company to enhance efficiency at factories in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- 1,167 employees
- 30% of employees are women
- 50% have a university degree
- Operating units in 27 countries
- Partner network in more than 60 countries
- More than 80.000 installations worldwide; many for leading brands within FMCG, healthcare, automotive, and electronics.