FlexLink’s is a global company with a business built on long term competitiveness. Our operations are founded on honesty, integrity and sound business manners expressed in our values and policies.
Our business is based on the principles of free and fair trade, ensuring that competition and ethical conditions apply to the legal framework.
In our Code of Ethics, we express what behavior we demand from employees, suppliers, consultants and other business partners to follow. In the document, the common ground of behavior is developed on specific areas such as non-discrimination, improper influences and payments, legal compliance, good accounting principles and working conditions.
The values define the company culture and we have policies giving direction on specific matters in our daily work.
Terms and Conditions of Sales
Building relationships are an important part of living our values. We believe in creating and maintaining long-term, mutually profitable relationships, where both parties respect the established agreement and conditions. FlexLink aim to simplify negotiations and to rationalize the handling of contracts and contract relations.
Unless otherwise specified in our quotation, FlexLink’s international trade is subject to Orgalime's General Conditions for Supply (S2012) and for Supply and Erection (SI14). See for reference: www.orgalime.org
- Quality policy (English)
- Quality policy (French)
- Quality policy (German)
- Quality policy (Italian)
- Quality policy (Polish)
- Quality policy (Portugese, Brazilian)
- Quality policy (Russian)
- Quality policy (Spanish)
- Quality policy (Ukrainian)
- Code of Ethics (English)
- Conflict minerals statement
- Terms and conditions of sale - Australia
- Terms and conditions of sale - Brazil
- Terms and conditions of sale - Canada
- Terms and conditions of sale - Germany
- Terms and conditions of sale - India
- Terms and conditions of sale - United Kingdom
- Terms and conditions of sale - United States & Mexico
- General conditions of quotations – Russia (English)
- General conditions of quotations – Russia (Russian)
- REACH statement
- RoHS2 declaration
- Certificate of Approval: ISO 14001:2015 | ISO 9001:2015 | OHSAS 18001:2007
- Certificate of Approval: ISO 50001:2011 Sweden
- Certificate of Approval: ISO 50001:2011 UK